YOUR HOME CHURCH
10:15 am Sundays
1623 Brice Rd.
Welcome to Impact Church Reynoldsburg!
SEARCH for the Lost
SERVE with Love
We are a different kind of church on purpose!
- We are named "IMPACT Church" because we truly want to make an IMPACT on the community of Reynoldsburg, OH, Pickerington, Gahanna, and the surrounding areas!
- 10% of everything we take in through our offerings goes back out to helping people in the community.
Celebration-Style Worship Service
Leave your stressful week behind and let upbeat songs of joy encourage you and slower songs take you into the presence of God
Bible-teaching that is engaging
Forget about the days when sermons were long, boring, and didn't apply to your life. Step into messages that apply to your life and you can take action on this week!
Kids programs combine fun and learning
We want your kids to be excited they are learning about Jesus!
Are you New to Impact?
CLICK HERE: Impact Church Reynoldsburg
- A “Be the Church" Mindset. When a church member starts thinking about BEING the church, and they start a meal train for their Reynoldsburg neighbor that was hospitalized, we get stoked about that! Impact will have church-wide serving events and opportunities every 3rd month because we believe in “being the hands and feet of Jesus!”
- A Non-Judgmental Church. We don’t care about your background, your hair, tattoos/piercings, the divorce in your past, or anything else. If you are searching for God and want to learn more about following Him, you are welcome here.
- An Emotionally Healthy Church (Matt. 18:15-18). God has given very specific instructions in the Bible on how we are supposed to live in relationship with our brothers and sisters in Christ. We are a no drama, no gossip, work out our differences in a healthy way kind of church!
- A Training Church (Eph. 4:12-16). We train people how to read and understand the Bible, how to pray, how to have a devotional time with God, how to reach their Reynoldsburg friends that are far from God, etc. When someone knows how to do a Bible study for themselves, and they don’t need someone else to spoon-feed them the Word (because we trained them), that pumps us up!
- An Evangelistic Church (Luke 19:10). When one of our church members invites her non-Christian friend out for lunch to build a relationship with them, that pumps us up! When one of our people is talking to a guy at a Pickerington park, and he shares his testimony of how Jesus changed his life, we get super excited!
- A Leadership Development Church. When one of our teens gets up and gives a 5-minute devotion on Youth Sunday... when we are able to take a team from our church to go start another church in Pickerington, and we don’t lack people resources because we have trained up so many people for leadership positions that we have plenty to spare… That is a victory!
Also, we are a nondenominational church, which means that we do not have a denominational headquarters. However, we are part of an association called the "Christian Churches."
Some of the principles of the Christian Church are:
"We are Christians only, but not the only Christians." "Where the Bible speaks, we speak. Where the Bible is silent, we are silent." "In matters of faith - unity. In matters of opinion - liberty. In all matters - love."
For frequently asked questions about What Type of Church We Are,
Please click HERE to go to our What to Expect Page.
Worship services that are engaging,
Life Groups that are connecting and helpful,
Discipleship Groups that grow you deeper help you develop good habits and get rid of bad ones,
Kids Programs that combine fun and learning, and
Serving Events that are fulfilling.
Are you looking for a nondenominational church in Reynoldsburg that provides an atmosphere of celebration?
Are you looking for a worship service in Pickerington that feels exciting and uplifting?
At Impact Church, our goal during the singing service is to have faster, upbeat songs that bring an atmosphere of JOY and CELEBRATION. We love these faster songs that you can clap to and move to!
When you come to Impact, we know that many Reynoldsburg families have had a difficult week of frustrations with work, family, etc.
We want you to be able to come in and experience the joy of the Lord and forget about those difficulties!
We believe worship should be a time where we CELEBRATE what God has done for us - saving us from our sins, providing for our needs, and giving us fulfillment and purpose in life!
We also want our slower worship songs to be a time when you experience the presence of God.
Relevant, Applicable Messages
Have you ever wished that you could find a nondenominational church in Reynoldsburg that had relevant, applicable messages?
At Impact Church, we work really hard to bring messages that you can apply to your life TODAY. This is not your grandparents' church! Remember the days when the preacher droned on and on, nothing really made sense, and he gave you nothing to apply to your life? Not at Impact.
Jeremy works really hard to make sure his messages are interesting by using humor and stories, and every week he gives people a list of practical steps they can take to apply the message to their life. Biblical preaching, practical teaching, messages that are relatable and understandable.
Life Groups Are Connecting and Helpful
Feeling disconnected from God and others?
Are you looking for a "church near me" that can help you get connected in friendships and people that encourage you?
Our Life Groups in Reynoldsburg and the surrounding Columbus areas help people get connected with like-minded people.
Why participate in Life Groups?
There are many "one anothers" in the Bible that just can't be accomplished during the Large Group Worship Time. Examples are: "Show hospitality to one another" (1 Peter 4:9), "Admonish (teach) one another" (Romans 15:14; Colossians 3:16), "Serve one another," (Galatians 5:13), and "Bear one another's burdens" (Galatians 6:2). Most of these actions just can't be done during a 1-hour worship service.
We meet in each other's homes so that we can "be hospitable to one another" (1 Peter 4:9). Most people are not going to share their burdens in front of the entire church, but they will in a group of other Pickerington friends they have grown to feel comfortable with.
Discipleship Groups that grow you deeper help you develop good habits and get rid of bad ones.
Many people are led to belief in Jesus, are baptized, and then are left to fend for themselves. Many Christians have never been through any kind of formal training to develop a foundation for their faith. Impact Church wants every person in our church to be given the opportunity to develop that foundation so they can stay strong in the faith!
Using the "D Group" format that Robby Gallaty created, we meet in groups of 3-5, men with men, and women with women, and we encourage one another in our spiritual growth. We meet in Reynoldsburg, Pickerington, and the surrounding Columbus areas.
In a non-judgmental, non-guilt way, we ask each other accountability questions to make sure we are: staying in the Word and in prayer, loving our spouses, spending time with our families, and refraining from negative habits that the Bible discourages.
Many people have found freedom from long-time addictions because of their participation in Discipleship Groups!
Kids Groups that combine fun and learning
Our goal is for Reynoldsburg kids to learn about Jesus and the Bible and have fun at the same time. Our Children's Director, Andrea Harper, does a great job of finding children's curriculum that engages the kids on their level!
We provide a safe environment for our Pickerington kids. All of our kids workers go through an official training to make sure they know what to do and what not to do while caring for our kids.
Serving Events that are fulfilling
Most people have a desire to make a difference in the Reynoldsburg community, and they know it's where true fulfillment is, but they struggle to get started serving on their own.
At Impact, we like to get people started serving through one of the 4 "Big Serve Events" that we do throughout the year. We have done events such as collecting and giving out toiletry items, or giving out school supplies to the community of Reynoldsburg and the surrounding areas.
Burnt by Church?
We are so sorry that some have had negative experiences that have turned them off from church. We offer a true apology from the bottom of our hearts for what happened to you. We are sorry if you felt "judged" when you went to church.
At Impact Church, we don’t care about your background, your hair, tattoos/piercings, the divorce in your past, or anything else. If you are searching for God and want to learn more about following Him, you are welcome here.
We are sorry if you had a bad experience with a pastor, elders, deacons, or the church board.
We promise you that we have put certain systems in place to make sure we only have qualified leaders that meet the standards in the Bible and truly love people.
We are sorry if you experienced a church with a gossip problem. We have put things in place and teach our people to handle things in an emotionally healthy way. We teach our people to go straight to the person they have a problem with rather than talking to everyone else about that person.
We take our people through a specific training by Pete Scazerro called "Emotionally Healthy Spirituality." We do this so that we can learn how to handle differences of opinion in a healthy way. Reynoldsburg Residents: Please give church another chance! Not every church is the same.
If you're searching for a "church near me," you have found a church with a lot of great things going.
To find out more about our non-denominational church, feel free to give us a call @ 614-593-9070.
Visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ImpactTheBurg/
Or even better - join us this Sunday at 10:15 a.m.!